[AG-TECH] who know the reason?

Shengjun Li shengjunli at sjtu.edu.cn
Tue Apr 6 02:02:15 CDT 2004

Hi:
I am a phd student named Shengjun Li and directed by Prof Shenrui Min.
   We have checked accessgrid venue client2.1.2 in our LAN.
and the vic, ram can work well.
  Then we want to check the network(internet),we install one AG node in our lab,and try to connect to thevenue: https://vv2.mcs.anl.gov:9000/Venues/default ,before this we have asked for one globus certification from root at fl-caserver.mcs.anl.gov>,
but when we try to connect to the venue ,the tool said we cannot connect.
  The network we use it Chinese Education network)CERNET),which may not support multicast.
  Would you please have a look at our problem and give some some suggestions?

    Shengjun Li
Distance Learning Center
F.6 HaoRan High-Tech Building
No.1954, HuaShan Road