[AG-TECH] compiling environment for AG media tools RAT and VIC?

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Apr 5 12:34:18 CDT 2004

Hi Andrew,

For linux, the standard development environment should Just Work. Cd into
the ag-media directory and run rat-build or vic-build.

For windows, there are projects for various versions of visual studio, but
assuming you have visual studio.net 2003 installed, you could also just run
the BuildRat.cmd and BuildVic.cmd scripts found in the
AccessGrid\packaging\windows directory.

These scripts point at the correct stuff; the details are too great to try
to enumerate until you peer at that information first.

--Ivan