[Fwd: [AG-TECH] April Townhall Reminder]

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Apr 2 12:02:26 CST 2004

A couple clarifications of times, given that we start Daylight Saving
Time this weekend:

The townhall will begin at 10:00AM CDT (15:00 UTC).

The AP townhall will begin at 6:00PM CDT (23:00 UTC).  If this
adjustment prevents people in the AP region from attending, we'll try to
find a more agreeable time for future meetings.

Thanks to Markus Buchhorn for pointing this out.

Tom