[AG-TECH] BridgeServer.py file

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Apr 1 09:33:52 CST 2004

Hi Pupun:

BridgeServer.py was included in the Linux release only on 2.1.2; in that
case, it can be found in /usr/bin.  We are working to get
QuickBridge--the actual bridging software that underlies the bridge
server--to compile on Windows so that the bridge server can be made
available there, too.

I suspect you're using Windows, which would explain why you can't find
the file.  Let me know if that's an incorrect assumption, or if you have
other questions.

Tom