[AG-TECH] Problems with Beacon

John I Quebedeaux Jr johnq at lsu.edu
Mon Sep 29 20:48:51 CDT 2003

See this note on the beaconserver page (easy to miss!):

"June 2, 2003 - Patch for:
   at Report.createReportBuffer(Report.java:199)
   at Report.run(Report.java:60)
error available at:
http://dast.nlanr.net/Projects/Beacon/guide_faq.html "

which points to 0.64 i think.

Hope this helps, JQ

--
John I. Quebedeaux, Jr.
Computer Manager / Louisiana Biomedical Research Network