[AG-TECH] Problems with Beacon

Douglas Baggett dbaggett at nsf.gov
Mon Sep 29 14:41:34 CDT 2003

I don't know if this is the right mailing list for this, but has anybody
had problems starting up beacon recently? I tried to start it on both of
my systems this morning and got this error.

[root at agaudcap /root]# java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 8192
        at Report.createReportBuffer(Report.java:199)
        at Report.run(Report.java:60)

I get the same error on a 7.1 and 7.3 system that are completely
seperate from one another, also no changes have been made to either system.

thanks for any help!

-Doug Baggett
CISE/NSF