[AG-TECH] room node certificates

Randy Groves randy.groves at BOEING.COM
Mon Sep 29 12:10:24 CDT 2003

Sounds like a workable solution for me.

I'm definitely concerned about the 'ease of use' issues, since one of the
applications we're looking at here is for techno-phobic execs (not the most
interesting of the applications, but the one that pays some of the bills
...).  With the ability to tweak the appearance to the user, we should be
able to pull it off.

BTW - is anyone working on a 'skins' API for the venue client?  Obviously,
with a thorough knowledge of the wx toolkit, it's not a problem, but
abstractions that are available at a higher level might make it
easier.  Icing on the cake, but very nice to have.

And pulling off the ease-of-use and still making it secure is even better!

-randy