[AG-TECH] REMINDER: Please Review New AG Tutorial

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Mon Sep 29 08:32:30 CDT 2003

A reminder: We're very interested in your comments and feedback on the new tutorial described below, which we're planning to release to the public tomorrow. It's important for the continued growth of the AG community that our online documentation and training materials are accurate and useful for new users; your help in ensuring this will be much appreciated!

Cheers,
Jennifer

********************

Colleagues,

OSC, Boston University, NCSA, and Argonne National Laboratory are pleased to announce that a new web-based tutorial is now available for review. It is an introduction to AG Toolkit 2.x. Please take a few minutes to review the tutorial and provide your feedback prior to its release. The tutorial uses WebCT course management software. WebCT is best viewed with Internet Explorer (IE). We would appreciate your comments by Monday, September 29, 2003. Please send them to training-core at accessgrid.org. Once your comments have been addressed, we will release the tutorial to the general public.

This tutorial is the ninth in the series developed by the AG Training
Project.

Please go to http://webct.ncsa.uiuc.edu:8900/public/AGIB/. At the bottom of the page, select Login. Enter reviewer for both the userid and password. Please review "Introduction to AG Toolkit 2.x: An Elementary Guide for Technical and Non-Technical Users".

All comments are welcome.

Thank you,
Jennifer Teig von Hoffman, Boston University, on behalf of the AG Training Project
- Leslie Southern, OSC
- Shannon Schraegle, OSC
- Joe Reitzer, NCSA/TRECC
- Scott Lathrop, NCSA