[AG-TECH] Export of certificates

Randy Groves randy.groves at boeing.com
Mon Sep 22 12:37:00 CDT 2003

I know, I know - we're a demanding bunch.

But other than poking through all the multi-hexadecimal named directories
and matching times, is there any provision for exporting a cert that is in
the AG2.x repository?  Or do I just have to do the whole request process
manually?

I'm in the position of having to request certs from an external site - I
have to then move them to my internal machines.  And I'm guessing that
others will need the ability to get the certs and userkeys out of the
repository to be able to move them to other machines if necessary.

Any plans along these lines?

-randy