[AG-TECH] Certificates on LINUX

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Sep 19 20:06:28 CDT 2003

At 04:35 PM 9/19/2003 +0100, Michael daley wrote:
>Hi
>    I have been using a single machine setup under windows successfully
> but now want to upgrade our main AG Node.
>I'm having trouble getting my certificate recognised.
>I assume you do not have to apply for separate certificates for Linux and
>Windows.
>When I try and run the VenueClient I get the following error message
>
>ErrNo20 Not a directory:
>'/home/ag/.AccessGrid/certRepo/certificates/usercert.pem

If you're trying to import your certificates, you need to do that via the
Preferences -> Manage Certificates -> Import Identity Certificate menu.
You'll have to delete the files I'm guessing you placed by hand in the
above path (2.1.2 will have a patch to just flag a warning about those
instead of crashing).

--bob