[AG-TECH] ClearOne AccuMic

Jonas Talandis jonast at evl.uic.edu
Thu Sep 18 16:49:37 CDT 2003

Ditto on this AccuMic report. We got a demo unit at TRECC from our local
WireOne <pbraatelien at wireone.com> shop, quoted price was around $500. We
did some limited testing in a PIG set-up with similar comments and results.

We're pretty happy using a headset with the PIG, the interface couldn't be
simpler. Our real intent with a table-top EC device is to use it in a
intermediate node set-up (3-4 people sitting around a small table) with a
desktop PC handling the AG chores.