[AG-TECH] AG2.0 RAT issues

Doug Smith doug at unidata.ucar.edu
Thu Sep 18 14:53:53 CDT 2003

We are new to the access grid and are having duplex and echo issues, what
is the Polycom device you mentioned  below? We have a personal access grid
workstation running on windows xp with 2 usb cameras and a polycom
soundstation premiere and polycom interconnect device. People we have been
interacting with on the access grid have told us our audio is choppy.

Thanks