[AG-TECH] dppt

Paul Mercer mercer at arsc.edu
Thu Sep 18 11:42:22 CDT 2003

Bob

Our main, room size, node worked fine.  We have used dttp for a long
time without any problems.  Until last Friday, when our problem was
noticed, it had been several months since we had used dppt.  Do you
know of a potential conflict in running Win 2000 with office XP or
maybe one of the patches, from microsoft, is causing the problems?

Our laptop pig is experiencing the same thing.  The pig is a recent
build.  Dppt was never used until we tried it a couple of days ago.

Paul