[AG-TECH] Noise cancelling 'executive' headset?

Patrick, Andrew Andrew.Patrick at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Tue Sep 16 17:18:12 CDT 2003

The ClearMics from iREZ look cute.  Has anybody tried them?

http://www.globalmedia.com/store/store.php

---
Andrew Patrick, Ph.D.
Senior Scientist
Network Computing Group, Institute for Information Technology
National Research Council (NRC), Ottawa, Canada
E-mail: Andrew.Patrick at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
WWW - NRC:  http://iit-iti.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
WWW - Personal: http://www.andrewpatrick.ca
MSN Messenger: andrewspatrick at yahoo.com
Phone: (613) 991-3374   Fax: (613) 952-7151  Cell: (613) 277-9211