[AG-TECH] Certificates

Susanne Lefvert lefvert at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Sep 11 14:02:42 CDT 2003

George,

The wizard that lets you select type of certificate (identity, service,
and host) is broken. Instead, please use the wizard that opens
when you run the Venue Client or from the 'Preferences' menu in the Venue
Client, select 'Manage Certificates - Request a certificate', which lets
you request an identity certificate.  This bug has been fixed in cvs
code and will be included in next release. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Susanne