[AG-TECH] pyOpenSSL Source RPM

Todd Zimmerman todd.zimmerman at newmic.com
Fri Sep 5 14:04:32 CDT 2003

Excellent - Thanks!

Although... for the sake of others experiencing the same problem,  I solved
the RH9 dependency issue by installing the
openssl096b-0.9.6b-3.i386.rpm available at rpmfind.net (which supplies
libssl.so.2 & libcrypto.so.2)

BTW, just wanted to thank all of the developers & ppl working on AG2.1.1 - it
looks great!

Thanks again,

Todd

Research Assistant - NewMIC