[AG-TECH] Hello

Adam Quiney deathsushi at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 5 12:03:27 CDT 2003

Hello all,

New here to the list, and to AccessGrid in general -
my group is looking to set up an AccessGrid Node for
research purposes.

I've noticed that a good deal of the documentation
available at the AGDP site seems to be dated - if
anyone could offer resources or suggestions on getting
started, and determining exactly what hardware we're
going to need, network configuration that will be
required, etc., it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

--Adam