[AG-TECH] The AG logos disappeared

John I Quebedeaux Jr johnq at lsu.edu
Thu Oct 30 15:58:30 CST 2003

I'm still able to access them here:
http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/~insley/AGLOGO/

When I asked about them - Mary asked that I put the appropriate credit
(see below):

I think that should already be on them if possible. I'd be happy to do
it and send them back if I knew who to send to... I did this with the
ones I used for our banner on our portable unit "Wilbur" and one I'm
having made for our AG room node.

>  "The Access Grid and Access Grid logo are trademarks of the
>  University of
>  Chicago."
<snip>
>  or something like that. I don't have direct access right now to
>  the files from Janice.

>  mary fritsch . futures lab . mcs . argonne national lab . 630 252
>  529

-John Q.
--
John I. Quebedeaux, Jr.
Computer Manager / Louisiana Biomedical Research Network
> 7

-John Q.