[AG-TECH] Help with certificate

Jeremy Mann jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Thu Oct 30 14:31:52 CST 2003

Ok, I was approved for my grid certificate. I try and start VenueClient.py I
get a popup box that says:

This computers network configuration is not correct. Correct the problem (by
setting GLOBUS_HOSTNAME variable) and restart the app.

So I set the variable to the hostname of my computer (which I assume is what
is should be. There's nothing in documentation about this). Same error.

How in the world am I suppose to get this certificate?

Also another question, is certificate being pushed to my computer? The email
says I have to View Pending Requests. How does it know I have a certificate
waiting for me?

--
Jeremy Mann
jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu