[AG-TECH] FW: automatic transmit in vic & talk in rat

Todd Zimmerman todd.zimmerman at newmic.com
Wed Oct 29 11:47:48 CST 2003

Hi Denise,

Colin Perkins offered a solution on the AG-Tech list a couple of weeks ago
(thx Colin!), and it worked for us - see
http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/web-mail-archive/lists/ag-tech/2003/10/msg00098.h
tml

Basically, in unix you add the following line to your $HOME/.RATdefaults
file:

*audioInputMute: Off

For Windows, you can supposedly add it to the registry.... but I haven't
tried that (yet!).

Todd

Research Assistant - NewMIC
New Media Innovation Centre