[AG-TECH] Bridgeserver Config file format?

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Oct 28 13:38:55 CST 2003

Right.  The format will be included in documentation that is currently
being written.

The format that Frank gave is correct.  The venueServer option is one of
several mutually exclusive options:

venue = <venue url>
venueFile = <file containing venue urls>
venueServer = <venue server url>
venueServerFile = <file containing venue server urls>

Tom