[AG-TECH] no audio device in LINUX rat

jim.senechal at ndsu.nodak.edu jim.senechal at ndsu.nodak.edu
Mon Oct 27 14:26:42 CST 2003

OK, I appear to be having a similar problem on my Linux audio box.  Rat
starts up fine and looks fine, but I get no audio in or out.  I look on my
gentner and see that my mics are picking up sound in room so it must be
down to something in the audio computer.  I tried some of the commmands
below and got permission denied whether I was logged in as regular account
or root, but that leaves me stuck, any ideas would be greatly appreciated,
and I was curious about the same thing as Jeremy Stout, I have AG2.1.1
installed on the Linux video and audio boxes here at NDSU, what does the
AG2.1.2 do or is anything special required for install?  Thanks again

Jim