[AG-TECH] (newbie question) AGTk 2.1.2 certificate problem

Dioselin Gonzalez dioselin at purdue.edu
Mon Oct 27 03:18:16 CST 2003

Hi,

I installed AGTk 2.1.2  on a single  machine node with Windows XP.  I
followed the installation instructions but  when I run Request
Certificate,  it won't do anything.  I see the hourglass cursor for a
while but then it does nothing.  When I run the venue client, I get the
following error and then it hangs:
==============
Application object creation failed
ASCII encoding error: ordinal not in range (128)
The venue client cannot continue

Attached is the log file.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Dioselin.-

Dioselin Gonzalez.-
Graduate research assistant
Envision Center for Data Perceptualization at Purdue
http://www.itap.purdue.edu/viscenter/