[AG-TECH] AG2.1.2 patch not working?

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Oct 24 09:46:05 CDT 2003

I have replicated the error, which culminates with an import error:

ImportError: cannot import name ProxyGen

Mike, if you can confirm this is the error, then just install the full
installer (over your existing install) -- that should fix it. I've made the
patch unavailable until I can figure out why this is happening. All
indications are it should work; I'm tracking this down now.

--Ivan