[AG-TECH] AG2.1.2 patch not working?

Michael Daw mike.daw at man.ac.uk
Fri Oct 24 09:42:40 CDT 2003

OK. Did this. Output below.

C:\Documents and Settings\zzcgumd>"\Program Files\Access Grid
Toolkit\bin\VenueC
lient.py" -d
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Program Files\Access Grid Toolkit\bin\VenueClient.py", line 49,
in ?
    from AccessGrid import Toolkit
  File "C:\Python22\Lib\site-packages\AccessGrid\Toolkit.py", line 21, in ?
    import CertificateManager
  File "C:\Python22\Lib\site-packages\AccessGrid\CertificateManager.py",
line 50
, in ?
    from  AccessGrid.hosting.pyGlobus import ProxyGen