[AG-TECH] Re: Bug Report 754

Susanne Lefvert lefvert at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Oct 22 10:02:37 CDT 2003

Andrew,

I agree with you and we are working on getting more informative dialogs/ui
for personal data, thank you for your comments.  I'm forwarding this
message to the ag-tech mailing list so more people can answer your questions.

For more information about mailing lists:

http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/fl/research/accessgrid/about/maillist.html

Susanne