[AG-TECH] Problems getting started with AG2.1

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Oct 22 08:47:23 CDT 2003

At 02:50 PM 10/22/2003 +0100, pns at soc.soton.ac.uk wrote:
>Hi -
>I'm just trying to get started with AG2 on a single-node XP machine. This
>is really for familiarisation purposes before we go ahead with a
>room-based node (probably Linux-only)
>I should add a caveat that I've no experience of AG1 to build on, so
>please bear that in mind when dealing with my questions!!

Hi --

it looks like you did all the right things. If you send me the logfile at
/Documents and Settings/<username>/Application Data/AccessGrid/VenueClient.log
I'll have a look to see if there's anything.

Also, please see if there are cert files in /Documents and
Settings/<username>/Application Data/AccessGrid/trustedCACerts. The AG cert
repository will write out the CA certs from its internal store to that
directory for Globus' use.

--bob