[AG-TECH] ag2.1.2.b rat problems

Mike Elmore mwelmore at lbl.gov
Mon Oct 20 12:11:09 CDT 2003

I tried to set up our node this morning and it appears we are having
a little difficulty with the new software.  If I start the venue client
in both machines I can get a new certificate for both the vic and the
display/audio machine.  However, I could not get the audio to work
after going to the new room.  The rat did show up this time.  The only'
way I could get the client to open and then go into the room was to
reboot the display/audio machine.
I would appreciate any help.
Thank you myk for the info about getting into the ncsa lobby.

Mike