[AG-TECH] Event Service not working correctly Under Linux

Ziru Zhu ziru at cc.gatech.edu
Sun Oct 19 18:56:54 CDT 2003

Hello,

I failed in writing sharedapps to send/recv events around these days.
The events related to the venues worked correctly(it seemed from the
source that they were distributed under explicit IF branches), but other
events could not be delivered to all the clients in the same channel.

I am wondering there is a statement missing at the end of
EventChannel::HandleEvent(In AccessGrid/EventServiceAsynch.py):
	self.Distribute(event)
// Line 356 in CVS version

I added it to my local version, and the callback funcs registered by
the local eventclient can be invoked now.

Ziru
--
Ziru Zhu
College of Computing