[AG-TECH] MUD/MOO question

Rabarison Monika Klara monika.k.rabarison at ccaix.jsums.edu
Tue Oct 14 09:56:25 CDT 2003

Hi Tameka,

Not sure if this is want we wnat to do. This is what I am doing:

>From the tk-Moo Connect pull-down menu, click Open.
You should get a dialog box.
Enter venues.accessgrid.org Port 7777

You will get "Welcome to the Access Grid Virtual Venue MOO server.

Enter the following in the MOO text field:

CO yourusername yourpasswd

This should take you to the Front Porch. To enter the Access Grid Lobby
type:

enter

Then to move for example to the Test Room, type:

walk to Test Room

Hope this help,

Monika

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003, Carter, Tameka wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to connect to the MOO and converse with the folks still using
> AG 1.0.  I have a name and password already and have installed tkMOO.  How
> do I do this?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Tameka Carter
> Information Technology Division