[AG-TECH] Adding H.323 capability to an AG node

David Bradford bradford at bu.edu
Wed Oct 1 08:58:35 CDT 2003

I understand from the documentation that an H.323 node can gain access
to an AG meeting, but we have the opposite problem.  We have built an AG
node, but now find that our group also wants to regularly participate in
H.323 meeting.  It would seem the best solution for us might be to add
this capability to our node, and I was wondering if anyone knew anything
about setting up a dual setup like this: hardware suggestions, things to
watch out for, etc..  Thanks in advance for any advice offered.

David Bradford
Astronomy Department
Boston University