[AG-TECH] Best platform(s) for AG2 now?

bernholdtde at ornl.gov bernholdtde at ornl.gov
Fri May 30 13:08:45 CDT 2003

If we want to get started with AG2, what node configurations are the
easiest/most tested (or even possible) at present?

o Single WinXP computer
o Multiple WinXP computers (i.e. display + audio/video ?)
o Single Linux computer
o Multiple mixed OS computers (i.e. WinXP display + Linux audio/video ?)

What is the best Linux distribution and version to use at the moment?

Also, I haven't yet received any answers to my questions about how AG2
deals with unicast-only connectivity.

Thanks for any help
David E. Bernholdt                   |   Email: bernholdtde at ornl.gov
Oak Ridge National Laboratory        |   Phone: +1 (865) 574 3147
http://www.csm.ornl.gov/~bernhold/   |   Fax:   +1 (865) 574 0680