[AG-TECH] Guinea PIGs

Don Morton donmorton at fastmail.fm
Fri May 30 11:25:56 CDT 2003

Well, I was just corresponding with Jeremy Sauer about using my laptop
as a "guinea PIG" for an AG 2.0 installation/tutorial he's working on,
and it dawned on me that GUINEA PIG is a cool acronym for an experimental
PIG.

Graphical User Interface  N---- E---- A-----  PIG

So, with the above I claim 2/3 of all royalties arising from
this momentary brilliance and leave it to someone else to fill
in the rest.

   Don Morton                   http://MRoCCS.cs.umt.edu/~morton/
   Department of Computer Science       The University of Montana
   Missoula, MT 59812 | Voice (406) 243-4975 | Fax (406) 243-5139

My all-time favourite bumper sticker:
    REUNITE GONDWANALAND!!!