[AG-TECH] AG2.0 venue problems

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed May 28 08:22:19 CDT 2003

Hi Mike,

There are a couple of factors causing what you are seeing. First, the easy
one: the TVS has been throwing errors infrequently that jar it to a halt.
We've instrumented it to fix these quickly. However, it was down this
morning when I got in. It is restarted now.

The second cause for difficulty is that RC1 has a few bugs that have been
fixed, those fixes have broken other parts of RC1. Currently the code in cvs
is working (very well). I understand you might not want to run from cvs, so
I'm happy to say this Friday we will be releasing 2.0.

--Ivan