[AG-TECH] mute control.

Darin Oman darin at ucar.edu
Thu May 22 14:08:00 CDT 2003

We use Crestron, but it doesn't allow participants to control the mics.
I would like to have some sort of light or something to indicate when
mics are live, but I don't necessarily think it's a good idea to give
participants the ability to mute themselves. It kind of takes away from
the "being there" feeling. In a regular, in-person meeting, people would
have to leave the room if they don't want others to hear what they have
to say. I think the same should apply to AG, even though the room is
virtual.

Just my $.02...

Darin