[AG-TECH] ART on the GRID Meeting 5.22.03

Bob Riddle bdr at internet2.edu
Thu May 22 13:00:17 CDT 2003

we (mostly Sharon  Moskwiak) were listening on behalf of Ann Doyle
(adoyle at internet2.edu) who was unable to attend.

*Ann Doyle*
<http://events.internet2.edu/speakers/speakers.php?go=people&id=84>
Program Manager, Arts and Humanities
email: adoyle at internet2.edu <mailto:adoyle at internet2.edu>
phone: 734-352-7011

--
Bob Riddle (bdr at internet2.edu)    Technologist,Internet2
3025 Boardwalk, Suite 100         Ann Arbor, Michigan  48108

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work" Thomas Edison