[AG-TECH] mute control.

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Thu May 22 13:31:28 CDT 2003

Hi Jim,

We use Crown tabletop mics with a button on each to mute/unmute.
Actually, they can be configured so the button works as mute/unmute,
push-to-talk, or push-to-not-talk mode, but we've been happy with them
in the first setting and haven't mucked with it.

I don't have the model number right here, but can get it if you're
interested.

- Jennifer