[AG-TECH] AG2 rat Problem

Feng fjh at sdb.ac.cn
Wed May 21 09:01:03 CDT 2003

Hi all,

   I have installed AG2 in my multiple machines .After I added  the AudioService to my Nodemanger ,run AGServiceManager.py in my audio machine ,then I use venue client to connected the default venue Server(https://vv2.mcs.anl.gov:9000/Venues/default), the rat can't pop up  properly ,with a Error Message below,can anybody help me ,please ?thanks.
[ag at audio ag]$ AGServiceManager.py
/usr/bin/python2.2: can't open file '"/usr/bin/SetupVideo.py"'
Video resources file not found; run SetupVideo.py
/usr/bin/python2.2: can't open file '"/usr/bin/SetupVideo.py"'
Video resources file not found; run SetupVideo.py
Running Service; options: /usr/bin/python2.2 ['/tmp/local_services/AudioService.py', 57456]
Trying client handle
Wait another sec for service to boot; elapsedTime =  0
Starting server at https://audio.sdg.ac.cn:57456/Service
Trying client handle
* * Service handle is valid !
Can't resolve IP address for None: No such file or directory
Port must be > 1023 and <= 65536

                           Jiahong ,Feng
              fjh at sdb.ac.cn
               2003-05-21