[AG-TECH] help with vic and rat startup - default settings

Grzesiek Sedek grzesiek at mi2.hr
Mon May 19 20:44:37 CDT 2003

Yep, it's fine, but after a while of testing with vic ant tcl script for
it I still don't seem to send a video to the network, all the settings
seem to be fine ( transmit button pressed, frame rates and the rest )
but video does not go out.
Anyone have a already a script for wintv go card that is tested and
running?
Thank you.