[AG-TECH] Pragma situation

Terry Disz disz at mcs.anl.gov
Fri May 16 14:04:47 CDT 2003

Charles,

The last go-around has Steven Shiau turning in for the night after asking
for help with installation of the AG 2.0 software. Our development team is
going to take care of that as soon as Steven is back up and about and can
provide access to his machines.

We have offered to do some on-line AG tutorials and are waiting to hear from
Steven about their preferred timing for these.

So, for now, it looks like we work on our software, prepare tutorials and
wait, but I expect more activity this weekend.

Thanks for your offer, I'll keep you posted as events proceed on our end.

Terry