[AG-TECH] CURRENT multicast debugging tools?

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Wed May 14 08:14:38 CDT 2003

Hi Randy,

I can't link directly to the specific tutorial; the site requires free
registration. You can get there starting at:

    http://webct.ncsa.uiuc.edu:8900/public/AGIB/

The AGTP tutorials are also listed on the AGDP web site (which isn't
linked in as prominently in the new AG web site as it was in the old,
but it's still at http://www.accessgrid.org/agdp/). The tutorials in the
AGTP series are:

    * *Overview for Decision Makers*
    * *Tutorial 1: How to Build and Install an Access Grid Node (AGN)*
      An Elementary Guide for Technical Users
    * *Tutorial 2: How to Operate an Access Grid Node (AGN):*
      An Elementary Guide for Technical Users
    * *Tutorial 3: How to Produce an Access Grid Event:*
      An Elementary Guide for Technical Users
    * *Tutorial 4: How to Set Up an Access Grid Meeting:*
      An Elementary Guide for Non-Technical Users
    * *Tutorial 5: Access Grid Multicast Network Troubleshooting:*
      A Guide for Technical Users
    * *Tutorial 6: Access Grid Audio Troubleshooting:*
      An Elementary Guide for Technical Users

- Jennifer