[AG-TECH] Room Node configuration doc

Thomas Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Wed May 14 01:50:15 CDT 2003

I've written up the attached document as a walkthrough of installing and
configuring a RoomNode (multi-machine node) using the AG2 software.  My
goal was to include all the steps in sufficient detail to take someone
unfamiliar with the AG2 software through the whole process.  I promised
this doc to some people who want to try the AG2 software on their
RoomNodes, but encourage everyone to try it.  And please, if you find
errors or omissions, report them so that I can improve the doc for
future users.

Thanks,

Tom Uram