[AG-TECH] Need info on setting up Access Grid node ?

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Mon May 12 16:03:16 CDT 2003

Nikhil,

If you're interested in installing AG 2.0 (release candidate 1) on a
single Windows machine, try this:

    http://scv.bu.edu/~jtvh/AGTk2/rc1.txt

Unfortunately I don't believe documentation exists for setting up AG 1.x
on a single machine (Windows or Linux). But if it's Windows this is
fairly simple; you install AG 1.2 from
http://www.accessgrid.org/software/index.html and choose the option for
a "PIG" installation. After installing, you run "Start PIG" and then
"Virtual Venues" from the "Start" menu. You may also need to configure
your camera(s); if you run into trouble with that please post here again
and I'm sure somebody can help you out.

- Jennifer