[AG-TECH] Number of Systems for Full AG node.

Bob Riddle bdr at internet2.edu
Sun May 11 20:09:46 CDT 2003

I'm currently using a single system - dual 2.4 procesors, 1gb RAM, with
Parhelia AGP display card.

--
Bob Riddle (bdr at internet2.edu)    Technologist,Internet2
3025 Boardwalk, Suite 100         Ann Arbor, Michigan  48108

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work" Thomas Edison