[AG-TECH] Walk through installation and setup of AG2.0 on your existing AG

Barbara A. Kucera bkucera at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed May 7 15:17:41 CDT 2003

EPSCoR State AG Node Users

This is a really good way to get assistance "from the horses mouth" to
upgrade your existing Access Grid node to AG 2.0.  On Tuesdays and
Thursdays this week (tomorrow is Thursday) and next week, Eric Olson and
Mary Fritsch will lead a town hall meeting (for details see below) to walk
you through installation and setup of AG2.0 on your existing AG.

If you've been putting it off until you had time or someone to help you,
now is the time!

If you have other reasons for putting this off, I would be interested in
hearing them.

Best wishes and I hope you're finding time to enjoy this fabulous Spring!

Barbara