[AG-TECH] fm mics for AG node

Osland, CD (Chris) C.D.Osland at rl.ac.uk
Thu Mar 27 12:38:10 CST 2003

we use Trantec, who also make the Beyer units.  I use a variety
of Trantec units for everything - theatre, video cons, AG - and
like them.  The only thing I'm not overjoyed about is that the
cheaper units only have unbalanced outputs, but in our AG there
is only a 3 foot lead from receiver to Gentner, so I'm not fussed.

Cheers

Chris

Chris Osland                         Office tel: +44 (0) 1235 446565
Digital Media and Access Grid      Medialab tel: +44 (0) 1235 446459
BIT Department             Access Grid room tel: +44 (0) 1235 445666
e-mail:   C.D.Osland at rl.ac.uk               Fax: +44 (0) 1235 445597

CLRC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory (Bldg. R18)
Chilton, DIDCOT, Oxon OX11 0QX, UK

[The contents of this email are confidential and
are for the use of the intended recipient only.
If you are not the intended recipient do not take
any action on it or show it to anyone else,
but return this email to the sender and delete your copy of it.]