[AG-TECH] Matrox Parhelia triple head AGP: 3 independent outputs???

Bob Riddle bdr at internet2.edu
Thu Mar 27 08:05:17 CST 2003

I can look at this more closely tomorrow - but I believe there ar Matrox
configuration tools that came with my Parhelia that let me choose to
treat/not treat the 3 displays as one 3800x1024 display.  Maybe this was
under the display options ... I don't remember as I am using it for 3
projectors.

--
Bob Riddle (bdr at internet2.edu)    Technologist,Internet2
3025 Boardwalk, Suite 100         Ann Arbor, Michigan  48108

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work" Thomas Edison