[AG-TECH] AGTk 2.0 Beta 2 Available!

Ti Leggett leggett at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Mar 24 09:53:55 CST 2003

We failed to mention that we've stopped using Application Data\.globus
to store keys for WinGlobus. Instead we've moved to using Application
Data\globus (notice no '.'). I was sick all last week and didn't get the
temporary workaround in place to copy existing keys over. Sorry for any
confusion this may have caused.