[AG-TECH] multichannel video capture boards

Christoph Willing chris at vislab.usyd.edu.au
Sun Mar 23 21:16:48 CST 2003

On Fri, 2003-03-21 at 07:04, Andrew Shewmaker wrote:
> Has anyone tried Linux Media Labs' multichannel video capture boards?
> If you haven't tried it...do they look good?  I found this while trying to
> track down a vendor of the falcon quatro that was mentioned in the
> archive.
>
> http://www.linuxmedialabs.com/LML_products.php?category=300
>
> I was specifically looking at the LMLBT44 with 4 full rate or 8 multiplexed
> video inputs surveillance board with sensor and alarm I/O ($400).
>
> -Andrew

Have a look at:
http://en.ieiworld.com/products/newproducts/video%20product/ivc200g/IVC-200G.htm

I've bought the version without additional GPIO module for AUD 415.00
(which I think is about USD 250.00). That was in Australia, from
http://www.icp-australia.com.au .

I couldn't get the supplied binary module to work so I made changes to
the bttv kernel module. I submitted the changes to the bttv maintainer
and they're now in the latest bttv module (0.7.106) release at
http://bytesex.org/bttv.

chris

--
Chris Willing                      Telephone   (61-2) 9351 3005
VisLab, A28                        Facsimile   (61-2) 9351 1880