[AG-TECH] Venue server DOWNTIME

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Mar 19 09:24:39 CST 2003

You may have noticed that the secure venue server is not available; this is
due to fallout from preparation for a DOE security audit. In order to bring
it back online, we are going to have to do some machine juggling today.
I'll try to make it as brief as possible, but in the process the venue
server and the AG moo will be offline.

The old venue server will still be available at

	http://ag-old.mcs.anl.gov/AG

until the new one is up and running; however, the MOO will be restarted
when the machine reboots to get that new name.

I plan to make these changes within the next hour or so.

--bob